Monday, April 19, 2010

Wavering...

I am sitting in the library right now and THE cutest guy is sitting across fro me - I mean cuuuute!
Haven't seen a guy this cute in ages...
Which reminds me of a thought I had whilst driving over.

How in love am with my husband?
I mean, I love him, but ever since he cheated on me with our neighbor - as hard as I try to be over it, I am still stuck - still...
I do not trust him around female neighbors anymore.
I wonder if he's cheating while I'm off at work - like last time.
He cheated wile I was in school - after he'd get home from working the graveyard shift - he'd be too tired to talk to me, but have enough energy to do our neighbor...
I digress...
I am not looking to cheat n him as payback, I'm just looking for my fair share of happiness.
Sometimes he's just down right unattractive to me.
I can admit that here, in my diary...

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand where you are coming from. When trust is broken, it is so hard to get it back and so mentally exhausting. Sometimes you want them to hurt as much as you are, and we are tempted to do things out of spite (I struggle with this too). Be strong and try to do what's right in God's sight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too can relate to that but I would only be hurting myself if I tried to get even. I couldn't go against my own moral beliefs. Besides, revenges is mine said, the Lord.

    ReplyDelete